Harxon has released a 900-MHz modem designed for unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) customers.
The HX-DU1018D is a miniature high-performance OEM 900-MHz multi-frequency modem with advanced data-processing architecture, which can offer customer selectable ISM 900-MHz or licensed 400-MHz modes in the same module.
The HX-DU1018 features an extremely small footprint for tight integration and design flexibility.
The modem supports a transmission rate of 200 Kbps per second over narrow channel bands using digital signal processing technology. It comes with a development kit and hence is very easy to install and operate, Harxon said.
The HX-DU1018D provides an economical solution with the design flexibility, features, and performance never seen before! It will be your best choice!
- automatic vehicle location
- traffic monitoring and control
- Differential GPS navigation
- water and wastewater management
- irrigation control
- oil and gas field monitoring
- security system management
- UAV market
- supports 400 MHz or 900 MHz bands
- transmission rate: 200 Kbps
- point to point, point to multipoint
- frequency-hopping spread spectrum
- low cost, high performance, high reliability
- longer transmission distance over 50 Km in open air
- adjustable transmit power 100mW-1W
- high interference rejection
- industrial temperature: -50℃~+80℃
About the Author: GPS World staff
GPS World covers all aspects of the GPS and GNSS industry for our readers. To submit news, please send your release to firstname.lastname@example.org.